Sunday, March 25, 2012

Introductory Post


"Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead." -- Chanakya.
So, here I am heading towards blogging with answers defined to above three questions.
  • Why I am doing it?   
How often have we come across a striking article and thought to share it with our dear ones (parents, friends, cousin, colleagues) so that it will benefit their existence just like it did for us? My answer to this is "numerous times" So, I am doing it to share some things I have learned through experience, reading and attending seminars, for others to benefit from. This is to create a simple database for friends and family to read at leisure, ponder over it, provide comments and most welcome to share if they like it. Every article need not be my creation but definitely will be a good collection. The message is to open your mind while reading this and be willing to change as "Change is the law of Universe" -- Lord Krishna
  • What the results will be?
I foresee people reading this applying it to their mind and soul to be happy, to strengthen relationships, to learn new things which are not easily accessible or they are not able to search. It could be a known thing, but reemphasizing it in inspirational form and re-reading it will definitely help. It will also result in me getting meaningful feedback and the discussions will benefit all.
  • Will I be successful?
"If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher" Keeping above in mind and with a positive attitude I am sure I will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment